This vegan banana bread recipe is delicious, moist, healthy, gluten-free, dairy-free, oil-free, and super easy to make. Try this recipe, and I am sure you will love it!
4 ripe bananas
3 tbsp apple sauce
1 tsp vanilla extract
200g buckwheat flour
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
- Heat the oven to 180º and line a loaf tin with parchment paper.
- Mash the bananas with a folk then mix together with the apple sauce and vanilla extract.
- Add the buckwheat flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt to the mixture.
- Crush the walnuts into small pieces (I used a zip lock back and rolling pin) and add to the mixture.
- Thoroughly combine the ingredients then pour into the lined tin.
- Bake at 180º for 30-35 mins.
- Allow to cool in the tin before turning out onto a wire rack.
Keywords: gluten free, vegan, dairy free