This light and delicate blueberry cheesecake is free from refined sugar and uses extras light cream cheese and fat-free yoghurt.
25g Ground Almonds
1 tsp Cinnamon
4 tbsp Coconut oil, melted
2tbs Maple syrup
110g Extra light cream cheese
200g Fat-free yoghurt
2 tsp vanilla extra
3 tbsp maple syrup
Fresh berries for decorate
- Heat oven to 160
- Grease a springform tin with a little melted coconut oil.
- Blend the oats, almonds, cinnamon, melted coconut oil and maple syrup in a food processor.
- Transfer to a lightly oiled baking tin and press firmly done.
- Bake at 160 for 10 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese, yoghurt, blueberries, egg, vanilla extract and maple syrup to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- When the base has cooked, remove it from the oven and pour the filling over the top. Spreading evenly.
- Return the tin to the oven and bake for a further 30 minutes.
- Check it is cooked in the centre by inserting a sharp knife and if it comes out clean, you know it’s ready.
- Allow it to cool for 5 minutes before removing it from the tin.
- Decorate with any fresh berries and a dusting of icing sugar.